Monday, May 10, 2010

Send me, I'll go...


For the next several weeks, I am so thrilled to be able to share with you how God has molded me and prepared me for the trip to Kenya several years ago. I will schedule a post every evening in addition to the money saving post in the morning. If you wonder what this trip has to do with being a good steward of His riches. Everything! As Chris Tomlin’s lyrics say, “Our God is greater, our God is stronger, God You are higher than any other. Our God is Healer, Awesome in Power, Our God!” God is much bigger than a coupon with the expiration date and the occasional discount that you can find. I want to share with you how God provided for me financially, when I didn’t have any money, how God protected me when I was fearful and most of all how God was faithful, when I was faithless. So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment