Thursday, May 20, 2010

Saving Money on Organic Products

Buying organic food doesn’t have to break your budget. There are many coupons for organic products available for a consumer that when combined with a sale allows you to purchase very inexpensive products. Previously I have been able to buy organic crackers for $1 dollar a box, while purchasing a big bottle of organic juice for $0.50 cents. My absolute favorite store for organic groceries is Earth Fare. Unfortunately for me, the closest store is an hour away. When I visit my out of town family, I try to make a point to stop by Earth Fare on my way.

When entering the store, I always make sure to grab several coupon booklets that are filled with coupons. Some are store coupons that can only be used at Earth Fare, while others are manufacturing coupons and can be used at any store that accept coupons. At the beginning of each month, the store updates its monthly flyer that shows which items are on sale for the duration of the month. I usually look through the flyer at as soon as the store makes it available and circle items that we either like or would like to try. I then spend an hour on the weekend e-mailing companies asking for coupons. That way at the end of the month before the sale is over; I make a trip and use my coupons. As I have mentioned before, you will be surprised how many companies send high dollar coupons and coupons for free product.

Well, several weeks ago I received an e-mail from Earth Fare with a nice little surprise letting all the shoppers know that they now can print a variety of coupons for organic product through the store’s website.  What made this deal even better is that some coupons are manufacturing coupons, which means that you can redeem them at any store that accepts coupons. And if your store doubles coupons, well…then you may score an even better deal by shopping at your local grocery store with these coupons. Either way, go and check out the list of coupons that Earth Fare offers and while you are there don’t forget to sign up to be on their mailing list. Every week, you will receive an e-mail with a special promotion like a jar of free peanut butter with any purchase or 20% off any bottle of vitamins. I truly enjoy shopping at Earth Fare, when I get a chance!

No comments:

Post a Comment