Saturday, August 14, 2010

Tightwad's Savings


I had a fabulously great week of coupon shopping. My first stop was Bi-Lo, where I was able to pick up tons of peanut butter crackers and a few jars of peanut butter. Ok, you may be a little shocked at 21 boxes of crackers, but I am certain that my husband will eat all 21 boxes in about 3 months. Your next question is probably, "Where did you print 21 coupons?" I am glad you asked. On Tuesday night I take a class at a local University and my classroom is happened to be near computer lab. Therefore every break I was printing cracker coupons! :) I also stopped by Ingles and bought peaches for $0.69 per pound.


I also made several more stops and snagged free candy using my EBC at CVS. My daddy loves fun size candy and I can't wait to send him some in a care package. The reason he loves fun size is because we do not have that size in Belarus. He tells me that he loves handing them out to friends and neighbors.



I also picked up apple juice, pasta and farmers cheese at Publix.

Total spent:$19.60

Total saved: $93.25

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you did a great job couponing this week!! That is a great savings!

    ReplyDelete