Saturday, April 24, 2010

TIGHTWAD'S SAVINGS



It feels so good to take a break from coupons occasionally. This week I did just that, I shopped only at two stores, Ingles and CVS. At Ingles I was able to stock up on organic apple juice that my husband absolutely loves. Our freezer is filled with meat and veggies, so I didn’t have to spend money on these items. This week at CVS I was able to stock up on toiletries not that we need more toothpaste, but we can always share with others that are in need. I was particularly excited about Gillett Mach 3 cartridges. They were on sale this week and generated 3 ECB plus I had a coupon for $4 dollars off. When I send packages to my dad in Belarus, from time to time he asks for Mach 3 cartridges. I get super thrilled when I find them on sale (does not happen too often). Other than buying cartridges, I scored several freebies, used my ECB and received some ECB back.

Total spent:$12.22 Total saved:$52.27

Did you have a good grocery shopping week? Please share with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment