Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Pork Chops - My Mama's Style



I am not the best photographer on this planet, plus pictures can be deceiving. So I would ask you to take my word for it and trust me when I say that these pork chops are simply amazing. My husband, who is a picky eater, asked me to fix pork chops this week three times. They are super easy to make and taste great with mashed potatoes.

Ingredients:
4-6 Pork chops
1 egg
1/3 cup flour
Salt to taste

Directions:

Lay the pork chops on a cutting board and use a special tool, meat tenderizer, to tenderize your pork chops on both sides. Beat 1 egg in a shallow dish. In a separate dish add flour and salt. In a mean time add olive oil on to the frying pan and let in warm up. Dip pork chops in egg mixture making sure that both sides are covered and then place your pork chops in the flour dish turning pork chops once to cover both sides. Immediately place your pork chops in a hot frying pan and fry until pork chops are golden brown. Serve meat while it is hot with mashed potatoes. Simple and delicious.

1 comment: