Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Coupon Categories



When I first started to coupon, I was overwhelmed with looking through accordion style wallet for a coupon that I needed. I then decided to organize my coupons in a box and create categories for items that I used the most. Today I would like to share with you categories that I created with hopes that it will help you to be more organized.

• Baking Supply
• Bi-Lo
• Breakfast Bars
• Boxed Dinners
• Candy
• Candles
• Cereal
• Cleaning Supplies
• Coffee and Tea
• CVS
• Dairy Products
• Deodorant
• Dishwasher Supplies
• Drinks
• Eye Care
• Fruit
• Health Foods
• Ingles
• Laundry Supply
• Lotion/Soap (body)
• Lotion/Soap (face)
• Make up
• Misc. Supplies
• Meat/Fish
• Oil and Butter
• Paper Products
• Pasta/Rice
• Pharmacy
• Peanut Butter and Jelly
• Razors/Shaving Cream
• Sauce
• Seasoning
• Shampoo
• Snacks
• Soup
• Store Policies
• Tooth Brush/Tooth Paste
• Toppings/Nuts
• Veggies
• Yogurt
• Walgreen

Feel free to add any category that you use that is not listed above. Happy coupon organizing!

If you have a trick or a tip on how you organize your coupons, please share with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment