Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Meet our new family member...Abby!

Last Wednesday, on his way home, my hubby found a dog wondering in the middle of the road. She looked scared and hungry, so Daniel decided to bring her home. And can I just tell you that the we fell in love with Abby in a matter of a second?! We feed her good and loved on her non-stop...in fact...I spent all day Saturday afternoon outside keeping Abby company, while studying for school and being eaten by mosquitoes. :) And the best part about Abby is watching my husband taking care of her, which gives me a glimpse of what a wonderful father he will be some day!

2 comments:

  1. She is precious! You're joining the dog-owner world! It's a good one! :)
    ~Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, how sweet is that? A little family is born :)

    ReplyDelete