Friday, October 15, 2010

Will you help me?



At the beginning of the year I was asked to teach a class at the church on frugality. Every Wednesday night I would meet with a group of women and together we learned how to be good stewards of God’s riches. I was so passionate and excited to share everything that I have learned during my short tightwad journey. The Lord was so good to me and I always left the class feeling beyond blessed, because we were growing together in being responsible with what God has blessed us with.

Throughout the week I would send out an e-mail sharing a devotional as the Lord lead me. And after receiving positive comments (God gets all the glory for that) the idea of staring a blog was born. I had no idea how I was going to manage all the posts, since we do not have internet at home (and I learned this month that it would be another 3 years before we will get the service). But my passion of sharing all the tips and tricks along with sharing Lead Me to the Cross devotional kept me going as I drove to a fast food restaurant to use free internet connection.

It has been my deepest desire to serve you and to share with you all that I have learned. I would love to continue to do just that, but need your help. Would you be so kind and share with me what topics interest you and I would gladly research and write future post about it? I would be forever grateful for your comments!

2 comments:

  1. You are so sweet and such a good-hearted person! I thank you for all of the effort you go to in preparing your blog for those of us who enjoy it SO much!

    I am really organizationally-challenged due to Attention Deficit Disorder. How about some helpful, simple tips on organizing? I emphasize the word SIMPLE :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I agree with you, Mary, organization would be a good topic :)

    ReplyDelete