Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tightwad's Savings



On Saturday I traveled to Georgia to speak about the Operation Christmas Child, so I took an opportunity to stop by Publix. I had coupons for Lara Bars and apple juice. My bars ended up free and I only paid $1 for a bottle of apple juice.


Although I don’t shop at Target as much as I used to, I also took an opportunity to stop by the store. I had $5 gift card from Starbucks promotion so it was time to redeem it. Because I have $1 off any size Tide, I purchased a few packets. I am planning to send my parents a care package around Christmas, so I purchased candy for them. Baby wipes ended up costing me less than $1 after sales and coupons.




All in all I had a lovely break from shopping with coupons.



Total spent: $10.06



Total saved: $16.08

No comments:

Post a Comment