Thursday, October 28, 2010

Organizing and hiding your keys

I do not like when our house gets cluttered. In fact, I feel stressed out when I come home and items are not where they should be. Recently I have been aggravated with the fact that our kitchen counter is always cluttered with house keys and car keys. So I decided to do something about it.

Recently I came across a handy dandy tip that hopefully will help you to be a little bit more organized. I selected a kitchen cabinet that I wanted to be a hiding place for our keys.



Inside of the cabinet I attached 2 hooks.



I then placed all gazillion keys that we have on the hooks.



The beauty of this tip is that I no longer have to spend 30 minutes looking for keys. Plus they are hidden so no one sees them and we no longer have keys cluttering our kitchen counters. You can also hang measuring cups and other kitchen tools.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Handy & easy- love it!

    Shopper Gal
    http://www.shoppergal.com/

    ReplyDelete