Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tightwad's Savings


Last week we enjoyed vacationing at Hilton Head, so I didn't do any shopping. This week I purchased a good many items without coupons, because I just wanted to try to make crab cakes...and can I just tell you that one bottle of crab meat is so unbelievably expensive?! I also picked up some potato chips because I was starving and ate some on my way home after grocery shopping.

I was excited to score inexpensive meat, because our freezer is running low on meat.

At CVS I picked up 4 toothbrushes, but my only one picture wants to download for some odd reasons. I also picked up 2 packs of gum. My total at CVS was $1.48 and I saved $36.40...woot...woot.

Total spent: $48.19

Total saved: $51.56

1 comment:

  1. Great Job! I have a raincheck for those toothbrushes, I probably should go see if they have any today!

    ReplyDelete