Thursday, November 11, 2010

It is time to smile


From time to time I love looking through my old pictures, which brings lots and lots of memories of good times. I can’t look through our engagement pictures without laughing. The day that we decided to take pictures, my husband, then fiancé, didn’t show up. I was so unbelievably upset that I thought that he was protesting against taking pictures. Thankfully his apartment was near the location for engagement pictures, so I stormed to let him know my piece of mind. We I opened the door of his apartment I was relieved to see that my husband was not protesting he was just napping. He decided to take a quick nap before the pictures and forgot to set the alarm. So when he woke up he had a huge line imprinted on his face from his nap.





Thankfully our photographer, Charles Davenport, was very patient with our late start and worked with us to mask the long line on Daniel’s face. We had so much fun taking pictures and were thrilled with the results.



Later on my girlfriends and I decided to have a fun outing before graduating from USC and once again Charles Davenport was able to capture the fun moments. He was snapping fun pictures that we were very pleased with!







If you live in South or North Carolina and looking for affordable, fun and great photographer to capture precious moments, I would highly recommend for you to contact Charles Davenport. I promise you won’t be disappointed with the result!

1 comment: